CHODE LEAGUE FANS:
Welcome to the first official team drinking game from Chode League. With the waiver of Josh Smith and the recent loss of Brandon Jennings, we’ve gone through a lot of changes, but now we feel confident our game captures the awkwardly-physical style of your Detroit Pistons.
Let’s get right to it.
- SIP: Drummond forgets to contest a shot effectively, mistiming his jump or not even trying
- SIP: Any Piston bobbles the ball
- SIP: Anybody on either team falls down
- TWO SIPS: Of COURSE it was D.J. Augustin
- SIP: The announcers euphemize a Pistons airball, or dramatize an opponent’s
- SIP: Greg Kelser (color) is paid to call something “nice”
- THREE SIPS: George Blaha (play-by-play) awkwardly refers to threes as being “long guns” or coming from the “long line”
- CHUG THROUGH: Any close-up of Stan Van Gundy looking agonized
OPTIONAL DEATHWISH RULES
- SIP: You realize Greg Kelser (color) hasn’t talked in a long time.
- SIP: You can hear Stan Van Gundy yelling.
- SIP: Moose yells “AND-ONE!”
There you have it. The Pistons take on the Cavaliers Tuesday night, and now you’re ready. Be sure to check it out.
Until next time, we love you.